||N. AMPULLARIA||

From: Shonen Knife (LD168@PACBELL.NET)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 00:35:28 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:35:28 -0700
From: Shonen Knife <LD168@PACBELL.NET>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ||N. AMPULLARIA||

Sup CP listserve,

                I FINALLY got in my foot wide ampullaria colony from SE Asia. It is
the spotted form, with HUGE 2.5" pitchers and lots of mid to small sized
ones. It's the spotted form with red peristome on some pitchers. I
planted it in a 6" pot with a peat moss, perlite mix.

Does anyone know when it will start to grow? Is this a fast grower and
how many pitchers does it produce in a months time? Also, does this
specie grow better in shade or bright light?

Thanx,
-Andrew-