nepenthes alata dying:(

From: Dianne Charette (Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 16:05:34 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 19:05:34 -0400
From: "Dianne Charette" <Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: nepenthes alata dying:(

Hi! I just receive a nep. alata trough mail and I think that its health is
going down... When i opened my packet, the plant was in a zip loc bag, with
some yellow teinted leaves and few brown spots. There was 2 traps on it.
Day after day i gradually open the bag for temperate my nep to it new
environment. But day after day it's health going down... Brown spot become
larger and a trap lost its color to become brown too... I decide to reclose
a little the bag, but I don't know what can I do ow, please help me before
it's get too late....

 Thanx
     Tom or the new nep's cultivator who is worry perhaps for nothing