Swamp Cooler

From: Charlie (charlier@onramp.net)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 16:53:08 PDT

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:53:08 -0500
From: Charlie <charlier@onramp.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Swamp Cooler

Paul Ulrich wrote:

Does anyone know where to find an affordable and portable evap cooler? or
has any knowledge on "swamp coolers". It's all new to me, since I am
thinking about artificially cooling my Neps...

Paul, I do know of a company that offers a swamp cooler that is portable.
Gardener's Supply Company http://www.gardeners.com/
1-800-688-5510
It weighs 31 lbs Size:23 1/2" high x 22" wide x 12" deep
for around $179.95.

I live in Arlington, Texas, and have a swamp cooler "not this one tho" but
they work great. If I decide to buy another one it will be one of these.

Hope this will help you out
Charlie