N.ventricosa pollen avail. soon!

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 19:11:00 PDT

Date:    Wed, 29 Jul 98 22:11 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N.ventricosa pollen avail. soon!

Howdy Folks,

   I have a male N.ventricosa coming into flower soon and the pollen
is free to whoever can use or store it. I'll be keeping some myself
and so later on when your female plants come into flower I should still
have some packets of pollen available. I have already sent pollen
from this clone to CA and species seed was made. The babies are coming
along nicely :) Now, I prefer that species seed be made, but I'm more
open to hybrids these days. I don't want any more N.ventricosa seed
myself, though I'm sure ICPS Seed Bank does, and I may be interested
in some resulting seed depending on the cross.

Thanks,
Dave Evans