Drosera temperature

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 07:22:43 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:22:43 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera temperature

Hello to all...

This is a low level question, but I don't know the answer and I didn't find
it anywhere. What are the best temperatures for Droseras (specially D.
binata, capensis, adelae, aliciae)? I know these plants are very easy to
grow, but mine have no "dew" (those I keep inside the terrarium). What can
be the cause? The temperature reaches 34 C in there... It gets a bit of
ditrect sun light in the afternoon... Humidity is high (I keep one
Nepenthes in there and it is doing fine). What's the problem?
Oh, they are also green coloured instead of red (D. capensis) and they're
growing in a strange way. Something is wrong, but I don't know what.

Thanks for any help,
Miguel