Re: Byblis gigantea cultivation

From: Joe Mawer (fuzzy96@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 18:45:05 PDT

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: fuzzy96@webtv.net (Joe Mawer)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Byblis gigantea cultivation

Glenn,
My husband and I are just starting in CP's and we've been told not to
put cp's in clay pots because of the buildup of chemicals in the clay
from water and the environment. Try plastic pots and see if you have any
sucess with that.

All- where can we purchase seeds? We are interested in various types of
VFT. Or would we have better luck with seedlings? We are in central Ohio
and are lucky enough to find green VFT at a local store.

We'll be back for more help. I'm sure we'll need it!!

Joe and Dodi Mawer