Drosera Seeds (When To Harvest?)

From: Richard Berg (bergrd@valunet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 13:29:06 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:29:06 -0400
From: "Richard Berg" <bergrd@valunet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera Seeds (When To Harvest?)

 Group,

  I posted a week or so ago about my D. rotundofolia's that have bloomed and
hopefully set seed. According to 'Carnivorous Plants of the World',
rotundofolia's are "Self-Pollinator's" and I'm now wondering what to do with
the 5 or so that have bloomed raning from 1 to 6 weeks ago. I'm inquiring
into the lenght of time one should allow the flourecent to remain and set
seed (crossing fingers)... If anyone has any opionions about this they can
email me personally or, if for the benefit of the group, reply back to the
list...

  Thanks!

        ... Richard Berg
        bergrd@valunet.com