Deer Problems

From: Capestany (dr.cap@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 23:34:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 23:34:48 -0700
From: "Capestany" <dr.cap@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Deer Problems

The other day I saw, for the first time ever, a deer in my back yard near my
bog. The next day I found a whole patch of sphagnum moss removed, and
completely dead and dried. This had me angry, and the same thing has been
happening every day since then until today... when I found that a VFT and
half a S. purpurea had disappeared! I have no idea what to do and this has
me pretty upset. Any tips/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Paul Capestany
Alexandria, Virginia
USA