Saturday's BACPS meeting

From: Joe and Kathy Mazrimas (sundew@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 10:36:00 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:36:00 +0000
From: Joe and Kathy Mazrimas <sundew@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Saturday's BACPS meeting

The Saturday meeting of the BACPS will be June 20 from 12 noon to 4PM.
It will take place at the First Assembly of God Hall, 801 Hellyer Ave.,
San Jose, CA. Take the Hellyer Ave exit off Route 101 heading south from
San Francisco. Head west about 1/2 mile and the hall is located between
the cross streets of Ambler Way and Sacramento Ave.
Our guest speaker will be Robert Gibson from Australia who is now
touring the world looking and photographing cp sites. He will be showing
us what he found on his tour.
Robert just contacted me and informs me that he is now staying in San
Francisco and asked for a projector with carousels(plural). We are in
for a treat. I will probably pick him up and take him to the meeting.