Hatching seeds

From: Duncan@masenv.demon.co.uk
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 03:48:41 PDT

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:48:41 +0100
From: Duncan@masenv.demon.co.uk
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hatching seeds

Hi all,

Hooray, my first seeds to hatch! Sarracenia Flava (or "Dracula plant" crap
on the packet - Yes i degrading myself to buying the commercialized seeds)
I planted them without a hope in hell and two of four hatched, on time!!!
At the moment they both stand a mere 5mm tall so can i request help on good
growth. I read somewhere that a very mild dose of fertilizer will do some
good. Also the weather is really bad and i have a cold-fluorescent light in
my shed that i could use.

Thanks for any advice

Duncan