"sad little nep"

From: angela nichols (angehall@netscope.net)
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 08:19:45 PDT

Date: Sat, 13 Jun 98 08:19:45 PDT
From: "angela nichols" <angehall@netscope.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: "sad little nep"

All the Neps. I have seen in places like Lowes, Walmart and Home Depot have
been N. madasgarensis. I bought two of them myself and also have one that
was given out at one of the East coast conferences as a tissue culture
plant from the ABG. This seems to be the only Nepenthes in my collection
that I can't grow. Every time I see these availble for purchase I wonder
to myself why don't they propogate and sell something to grow like N.
alata?? I don't get it. I wish someone would suggest this to the people
who are distributing these plants.

Hope this makes it to the list.

Angie Nichols