Re: Re: Seeds and stems

From: Glenn Rankin (rankin@saiph.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 10:31:56 PDT

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:31:56 PDT
From: Glenn Rankin <rankin@saiph.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: Seeds and stems

Dave,

Yes, I grow them outside, where it gets down to about 35-40F quite
often during winter nights. They don't thrive in these conditions (in
fact, they look quite miserable during this period), but I guess I'll
keep subjecting them to it so I get flowers. When I suspect the
temperature will go below freezing, I bring them under cover, because
that can kill them.

Glenn