[Fwd: Phone Scam!]] (fwd)

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 14:46:16 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: [Fwd: Phone Scam!]] (fwd)

Hello folks,
        This may be real, it may not. I don't know for certain. I was
sent it by a good friend. I felt it was important enough to warn every
one I could, even if I don't actually know who you all are. If enough of
us know this type of trickery, then it will stop being pulled. I hope
anyway.
        Best wishes and good growing
        Andrew