The Savage Garden!

From: Richard Hyde (rah@netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 19:24:31 PDT

Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Hyde <rah@netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: The Savage Garden!

Yes! My wife and I stopped by California Carnivores today and
Peter's new book, "The Savage Garden", had arrived. Marilee said
that 700 pounds of them had been dropped at their door last Thursday
and that Peter was busy preparing them for shipment. Needless to
say, I took mine home early :-)

This is a fabulous book! The best book on CP I've ever seen, and I
have many of them. The photography and line drawings are supurb and,
of course, the text is vastly informative. I recognized many of the
names from the acknowledgements as regular posters to this list and I,
too, would like to thank you for your contributions. This will certainly
become one of the definitive works on the subject of CP. Get one.

I shall now return to my reading... :-)

Rick