tap water on CPs

From: bouvier ronan (bouvierr@bordeaux.ensam.fr)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 00:34:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 09:34:25 +0200
From: bouvier ronan <bouvierr@bordeaux.ensam.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: tap water on CPs

Hello everybody,
Here is two questions:
1) I Have a little basin full of larva of gnat.I want to put a few CP in a
kind of little boat, in the basin...
Is there anybody out there who have ever done this?
I'm living next to bordeaux in the SW side of france (Temperature 10->25=B0C
(50->77 =B0F) ).What kind of CP can I use?
I thought VFT are to big to catch little gnats...
IF you know something about it, please send me every little advices.
here is a little scheme to explain what I mean:

        * *<---mosquitos (gnat)

   * * =20
( * ) \CP/ : CP in a little boat
(______\CP/_______)
( i i ) i: larva
( Water i )
(_________________)

 2) I thought about pitcher plants like sarracenia for example:this kind of
plant, in nature, are exposed to rain, is it serious if the pitcher get full
with rain?

Thanks

 BOUVIER ronan bouvierr@bordeaux.ensam.fr =
=20
 1 rue la boiresse tel :05 56 67 08 50 =20
 33640 AYGUEMORTE LES GRAVES
 FRANCE

 =20