Water -Reply

From: John Green (HPJGREEN@ihc.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 14:40:28 PDT

Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 15:40:28 -0600
From: John Green <HPJGREEN@ihc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Water -Reply

I am running out of rain water, and store bought water is too expensive..

You may want to check with local dry cleaners or laundries for distilled
water. Recently my wife saw a sign in a window offering free distilled
water. I haven't run out of rain water yet so I haven't checked into it. I
think the only problem might be the quantity of water needed. I don't
know if there would be any danger of chemicals in the water, though.