Re: fuzz in terranium

From: John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 09:36:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:36:45 -0700 (MST)
From: John Walker <jorwa@syspac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: fuzz in terranium

If you are having problems finding Benlate, as a LAST resort look at
http://www.peterpauls.com/plants.html

They list the following:

FUNGICIDE (contains bonomyl) - $6.95
        Used to treat seeds before stratifying them and on carnivorous
plants, and other plants as well, to prevent decay and fungus infections.

Hope this helps,
John in Phoenix