NEW MEMBER

From: Sharron Hunter (DavidAFord@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 16:38:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:38:28 -0400
From: Sharron Hunter <DavidAFord@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: NEW MEMBER

Hi,

 My name is David Ford and I would like to introduce myself as a new memb=
er
to the CP Discussion Group.

I was introduced to CP by Leigh Perkins whom some of you may know. I am =
an
absolute beginner in this field but seek to increase my knowledge, and
collection. (new hobby !!!)

My collection has commenced with two Dionaea Muscipula's, and seeds of
Psitticina, Leucopylla, Minor, and Purpurea. I am not familiar with thes=
plants and would appreciate any advice, germination info, etc. It would
also be interesting as to what these latin names translate into ??

Any offers to increase my beginners collection would be gratefully
received, (cheeky !!!!!).

Apologies for my lack of knowledge with these plants, but I am willing an=
able to learn all I need to know.

Kind Regards

Dave