Re: ICPS conference

From: drury (drury@mail.tds.net)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 15:31:23 PDT

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 17:31:23 -0500
From: "drury" <drury@mail.tds.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: ICPS conference

I forgot how to send in messages so I hope this gets to the CP listserve.
I am now a CP inthusiast and would be glad to know if there are any other
CPers around the Tulsa,OK, (green country) area or even better in Mayes
county!
     Also, a question, How can you get a Darlingtonia pitcher to grow again
after being stunted by low light conditions, which have now changed for the
  better?And, if anyone out there also owns a snapping turtle!