Lazy Saturday and Inquiry...

From: Richard Berg (bergrd@valunet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 18 1998 - 21:08:37 PDT

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:08:37 GMT
From: bergrd@valunet.com (Richard Berg)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lazy Saturday and Inquiry...

 Greets!

   Well it's been a lazy Saturday here in Ohio and I haven't got but
maybe 1 email from the list so I thought I would drop a post to thank
everyone who has helped me so far with my collection... All my plants
are growing, healthy would be overstated, and seem to be doing fine...
My Nep's are now starting to pitcher and I've got two new N.
ampullaria traps opening! (Exciting for me)... I gave in and went out
today and purchased some wide-spectrum flourescent bulbs to help with
coloration of the plants... I know... I know.. tis not needed right?..
Well I figure I had a few bucks and it's better spent on lights than
my other nasty habits! *grin*

  I also wanted to post an inquiry to the locations of some people who
grow CP's in my area... I'm in Ohio near Youngstown and wanted to find
out if anyone else on the list is from around this general area...
Mark Poghany is near in Cleveland so I've already counted you Mark!
*grin*... If anyone is near please drop me a line.. I like to know
others are close at hand if needed for some quick help!=20

  Thanks again for everyone's help and guiding hand!

                                                ... Richard

Richard Berg
Salem, Ohio

<bergrd@valunet.com>