RE: Interesting answer on fixtures

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 05:42:00 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:42:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Interesting answer on fixtures

>Since the place is not ventilated, we are thinking about adding 2
computer CPU fans >per EACH fixture (that is one fan for each bulb)
thinking that this way we would >possibly dissipate the heat of each
bulb.

Hi Jose,

I installed a CPU fan in my terrarium along with an airstone hooked up
to an aquarium pump to add fresh air to an almost closed system. Both
work great in keeping the humidity up and making sure the air doesn't go
stale.

You'll need to wire your CPU fan to an adapter (I think this is the
right term) in order to plug it into an electrical socket. If there are
questions about this, I will defer to electrically gifted members of the
list.

Good luck
David
Atlanta