Re: Nepenthes Coccinea

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 12:51:43 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:51:43 -0500
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes Coccinea

 has
about 8 - 10 Nepenthes Coccinea in hanging baskets with numerous pitchers
for $25.00. I was considering purchasing one, since from what I have seen
the plant going for this seems like a good price.
     Am I correct that $25 is probably the lowest price I will find these
plants for?... Does this sound like a good price for the plant?

TheEdge@amdyne.net

 I don't know if this is the lowest price in town, but this seems to be
 the
going price where I live. I recently attended several flower shows and
saw N. Coccineas for sale for $25.00 per hanging basket. All plants
were in excellent shape and had 8 to 10 adult pitchers on them. If I
had the opportunity to go back and purchase one, I would not hesitate.
. Charles Brewer