re Sphagnum Moss

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 12:38:49 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:38:49 -0500
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re Sphagnum Moss

     Hi All,
      It must be spring everywhere. My offer to sell sphagnum moss received
     a lot of attention and a lot of responses. I wish I had tons of
     sphagnum moss to send to everybody, but I don't. I believe I have just
     enough to fill the orders that I have received and a couple waiting in
     the background. I will be shipping priority mail, which takes up to
     three days to deliver unless you live in Texas. For some reason it
     seems to takes an extra day for delivery. In any case, I will be
     bagging up the moss tonight and tomorrow and will be waiting for
     payment and mailing address. I plan to ship the boxes out this coming
     Monday. A note of interest, try to print your return address or type
     it out for me. There has been some delays in the past because I was
     not able to read some of the peoples handwriting. In one cases, I
     received payment but no return address. Of course, I didn't mind, but
     the person waiting for moss sure did. Anyways, thanks again for your
     orders and I look forward to offering more moss in the future.
                             regards,
                             Charles