Re: CP Fungus control

From: Randall Palmer (sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 08:30:22 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:30:22 -0500 (EST)
From: Randall Palmer <sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP Fungus control

Earlier in this forum I posted a question on fungicide wanting your imput
also. Uncle Major concocsion original recipe, Ivory Liquid and corn oil
does help some what (for me any way). The first plants that were in
the 5 gallon bottle, half have bit the dust, while some of the previous
year Red Dragons have fat flat leaves, and a green Venus
has become aqueduct along the glass under the peat. Will be taking this
Tri-Pure bottle to the USF Spring Plant Sale for display in front of the
conivorous plants, that Tampa Bay Can. Club will be selling this weekend,
(wasn't suppose to be a plug for the possibility of the sale of more
plants.)
        Been wondering if Keeping the Venus above the water in a fish bowl
is the way to go. Looking for forum input on anyone elses thoughts.

Randy Palmer
sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us