Byblis

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 13:12:03 PST

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:12:03 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Byblis

Thanks for answers concerning B. liniflora. I'll try to remove the glass
covering the pots slowly... Now, reading better in my books, I see it's
normally a tropical plant, although it supports temperate conditions (but dies
in winter then) so I guess closer from 100 % humidity we are, better the plant
thrives. It's still the same problem with erected plants producing droplets of
glue, they need very high humidity comparing with rosettes.

Laurent