European Vacation

From: John Welsh (jrwelsh@nutecnet.com.br)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 14:29:51 PST

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:29:51 -0300
From: "John Welsh" <jrwelsh@nutecnet.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: European Vacation

Hi CPer's

Next week I am planning on taking a mini trip to Europe. I will fly out of
Rio (de Janeiro, that is) on Friday evening (April 3) arriving in Amsterdam
on Saturday morning (April 4). From then until Wednesday evening (April
8), when I am booked to fly home from out of Frankfurt, I am free to pursue
our collective hobby. If anyone would like to meet up with me during this
time, or, maybe even act as guide, it would be most appreciated. One thing
which I am very keen on doing is visiting the very large commercial
CP/Bromeliad nursery which I believe is located near Amsterdam. (Anyone
have a contact address/ Fax No./ E-mail address for them?) Appart from
this, and the need to travel from Amsterdam to Frankfurt (I was thinking of
catching a train - anyone wish to comment?), the rest of my itinerary is
completely blank.

Any takers?

John Welsh
(soon to be one of the biggest, and hopefully, best, CP producers in
Brazil)