VFT Dormancy, greenhouses, lighting

From: Dempsey Yates (djyvft@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 11:48:40 PST

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:48:40 PST
From: "Dempsey Yates" <djyvft@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT Dormancy, greenhouses, lighting

I am just starting to get involved with CP. My VFT are starting to die
down and are getting spindly. I purchased them in late December or
early January. I was wondering if it is too late to put them through
their dormancy period? If so, how long do I keep them in dormancy?

I was also wondering if any of you know of anyplace that sells cheap but
durable greenhouses. My room is starting to get quite crowded with all
of my plants that I have. Also any information on indoor lighting would
be helpful. I don't have much money to spend so I need do-it-yourself
or relatively cheap materials.

Thank you for your help!