Introduction

From: Terry Boomer (lisle79@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 15:19:04 PST

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:19:04 -0800
From: Terry Boomer <lisle79@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

My name is Margaret Boomer. I have been growing CP's for about 4 years.
I started with orchids and kept killing Disas. They are a stream
growning orchid from South Africa. After I bought a mixed pot of CP"s
from California Carnivores I was told if I could grow CP's I could
growth Disas. This is true for me. I have since joined the Bay Area
Carnivorous Plant Society (BACPS) that meets in the San Francisco area.

I am also looking for anybody who grows in Spain. I will be going there
in March and would like to visit a grower.

Thanks,
Margaret Boomer