New Home Page

From: PHILL MANN (philmann@altu.net.au)
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 20:54:19 PST

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:54:19 -0800
From: "PHILL MANN" <philmann@altu.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Home Page

Hi to all those involved with the CP group, many of you who I already know.
I have finally listed my homepage which is still a little rough around the
edges but at least up and going.
There are over 70 photographs included, and for the dedicated Nepenthes
people a treat in the first time published photographs of rare and new
species, such as N. argentii (cheek & Jebb) the smallest of all Nepenthes,
N. klossii and N.paniculata the two elusive never seen before species from
Irian Jaya along with N. insignis , N. lamii and a new species also from
Irian Jaya. There is also the unidentified species from the Philippines
which is supposedly N. philippinesis and the new described species N.
sibuyanensis soon to be published. N. x trusmadiensis (N. macrophylla x
lowii) from Borneo and many more of my selections. I hope you enjoy them.

The address is http://webnews.altu.net.au/~philmann/