Hi everyone!

From: Adao Pereira. (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 15:27:56 PST

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 00:27:56 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira." <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hi everyone!

Hi!

I've just subscribed to the CP listserver. My interest in CPs has been
growing since I saw a VFT when I was a kid, and some years ago, I bought my
first one, but it died after producing seeds, and the seeds don't grow. In
fact, most CPs I bought died after flowering except Drosera capensis and
Pinguicula. Right now, I'm trying to grow Sarracenia purpurea seeds: I've
put them in the refridgerator and I'm waiting till Spring to expose them to
the sunlight. Is this OK?

Miguel Porto