tissue culture

From: Sylvia De Rooy (red1@humboldt1.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 08:41:12 PST

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:41:12 -0800 (PST)
From: red1@humboldt1.com (Sylvia De Rooy)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: tissue culture

I am looking for "recipes" for tissue culture and info on what cp's are
best to use for tissue culture. Thanks for any info anyone may care to
share.
Would also like to ditto the messages that some have posted about not
assuming a cp is dead- give it time to be sure. Craig Gardner sent me some
wonderful plants and I thought I had killed a drosera. It turned black
shortly after I had potted it up (I didn't want to tell you, Craig) but I
decided to give it time. It is now sending up lovely green arms into the
air.