GREAT BRITAIN CP COLLECTORS

From: the drake (drakeofusa@mailexcite.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 20:25:59 PST

Date: 	Thu, 08 Jan 1998 21:25:59 -0700
From: "the drake" <drakeofusa@mailexcite.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: GREAT BRITAIN CP COLLECTORS

If there are any CP collectors in Great Britain who live near "Cambrian
Carnivores", know the telephone number for the place, or know the owner
or his personal telephone number, please reply to me with this
information. I had sent an order and want to change the order, but am
unable to get in touch with the owner (Peter Cole) at Cambrian
Carnivores. I am trying to find out if there is anybody on this list
who can deliver a message in person for me, or can provide any of the
info I asked about. Thanks.

http://www.mailexcite.com