off to the islands

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 05:57:00 PST

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 08:57:00 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: off to the islands

I will be travelling to Puerto Rico the week of Jan 12 to investigate a
hazardous waste site. If you have questions about your seed request, I
will answer them after January 20.

Also, the rest of the seed requests will go out today. If you do not
receive your seeds in a reasonable amount of time for where you live,
please send me an email, and I will check whether or not I sent your
seeds. I try to be infallible, so much is expected of government
employees <gr>, but there is a chance that I may have misplaced
someone's email request.

David
Atlanta
USA