D.hamiltonni and D.sp. "S. Africa".

From: KILSMOOTH (KILSMOOTH@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 01:34:15 PST

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 04:34:15 EST
From: KILSMOOTH <KILSMOOTH@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D.hamiltonni and D.sp. "S. Africa".

Hello to all!!! Bri here...Hmmm,Well,about all i can do is give a comparison
of my plants.My D.hamiltonni are a darker green than D.alicae,and twice the
size...I've had D.hamiltonni get to about 3" in diameter,while my D.alicae are
smaller,maybe 2""....The only real difference i've seen is ...darker
coloration{green} and larger size...My D."S. Africa " Looks kinda like a
spatulate version of D.slackii,with small,tight rosettes maybe an inch in
diameter...This sp. definately seems to hate cooler weather...anything below
55 deg.F,as some African sp. do.......Feeding my flytraps Filet
Mignon,Brian:).....Hey,any one got any Heliams for sale or trade??LOTS of
them?? email me.......Brian