* NEP COMPETITION *

From: Bruce R Salmon (brucesal@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 21:59:40 PST

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 18:59:40 +1300 (NZDT)
From: Bruce R Salmon <brucesal@voyager.co.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: * NEP COMPETITION *

Yes, I'm feeling generous again. I have 12, thats right twelve, packets
of fresh N. lavicola seed to *give* away....

You must be absolutely bananas I hear you say. Well everyone's entitled to
their own opinion. BUT there is a catch - well it's not a competition for
nothing!

To win a free packet you must...

Tell me why you think you deserve it in the most *seductive* and *witty* way
you can think of.

All winners will be notified on this channel so that losers know whose arms
to twist.

Competition closes same bat time, same bat channel, next bat week.

Brucie
13 Rothery Road
Manurewa
Auckland