Re:Nepenthes Books

From: Richard Brown (esoft@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 1997 - 19:29:24 PST

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:29:24 -0500
From: Richard Brown <esoft@ix.netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Nepenthes Books

>I have a question for those people who own a collection of cp books,...

>would you recommend getting all three books...

Trent here in the office at Richard's computer. My answer to this
question concerning the three Nepenthes book is -get all three books and
also seek out a copy of Danser's Monograph.

The new Charles Clarke book is excellent and very up to date with
beautiful color photographs.

Finally saw what N. mapuluensis looks like-- very interesting info on it
too. The chapters on Habitats and Ecology (insect specific species and
bio habitats inside the pitchers I found particularly eyebrow -raising)
are fascinating as well. Truly a must for Nepenthes nuts.

Until later,

Trent Meeks
Pompano Beach, Florida