RE: Rooting Hormones

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 08:40:00 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:40:00 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Rooting Hormones

Hi John,

Welcome back. I think it was you that I bought some tc Heliamphoras
from at the Atlanta CP conference. They're still growing on agar and
are doing great, probably having tripled in size. I assume that it's
getting time (or way past time) for me to introduce them the real world.

Could you or anyone else with experience give me some directions on how
to deflask them. I guess one of my biggest questions is what mix to use
since I don't have a lot of experience with heli's.

Thanks,
David.