Nepenthes Khasiana

From: starbird@sj.bigger.net
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 07:12:00 PST

Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 07:12:00 -0800
From: starbird@sj.bigger.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes Khasiana

Hi all:

I've heard that Nepenthes Khasiana is on the endangered list
or something like that. Do you know of any sources of
N. Khasiana seeds or small plants? This is one of my
favorite Nepenthes. Also, do you know of any sources for
seeds or small plants for N. Splendiana? Splendiana has
been the most satisfying Nepenthes I've ever grown.

I've noticed an interesting thing lately. Now that temps
are low out west, my highlanders are all pitchering, and
my Pings have gotten big leaves.

---Steve Klitzing