accept credit cards low 1.39%

From: 1BM1Zr7wx@merchantcredit1.com
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 02:58:13 PST

Date: 08 Dec 97 2:58:13 AM
From: 1BM1Zr7wx@merchantcredit1.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: accept credit cards low 1.39%

If you're interested in any of our services and would like more information click on the link below and be sure to include 400ad in the subject field of your e-mail and to include your phone number.

If you would like to be removed from our list, click on the below and type remove in subject field.

Attn All Business : Increase Profits Immediately

If you operate a business or in the process of starting one, please

pay close attention to this notice. You will increase your profits by

increasing your access to new customers, increasing your

receivables, increasing your sales, and saving you money on

services you may already have. Our offer is GIMMICK-FREE so

please read the entire notice so that you may determine whether

or not our offer can benefit your company. Our offer is Good

for new business or established business. Owners with good credit

or unfavorable. Internet, mail or phone, work-at-home, or retail

establishments qualify. For less than $40 per month your business

will be furnished with :

A Merchant Bank Card account-with no monthly statement fee and
a 1.39% rate for retail-swipe transactions, and a low 2.39% rate for
non-swipe (mail/phone orders). Both carry a 20 cent per transaction
fee. Comes with your own software to install into your own computer,
or, comes with your own separate terminal.

You will increase business immediately, even if you believed you
could not qualify, or thought it was too expensive, or felt it was too
complicated. You will begin accepting ALL major credit cards
immediately, using a bank card terminal, or your own computer if
you prefer. Even if you are in a high-risk industry (computer mail
order, gambling, telemarketing, travel agency and health clubs).
All business invited, especially work-at-home and internet merchants,
and even flea market merchants... even if new in business.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER OFFERS ?
Please read below carefully.

First, there is no risk to the applicant, since there is no application
fee. Next, we have no monthly statement fees, common to 99% of
the banks in the industry. Next, we have really low processing rates,
including a phenomenal 1.39% rate for retail accounts. For mail
order, our per-transaction fees are a phenomenal 20 cents, not 30
cents common to the industry. But this is what separates us from the
competition. Obtain your merchant account today from our company,
and you will receive the following services free!

1. Accept checks by fax or e-mail-immediately increases your sales
and collections. Accept business or personal checks by phone,
deposit them into your bank account the very same day! ($310 value)

2. 800 / 888 services set up at 9.4 cents per minute. Increase your
business by giving your prospective customers easy access to you.
No monthly fees, no setup charges, excellent rates, guaranteed 24hrs
a day, seven days a week with incremental billing!
($180 yearly value)

3. Free check collection - avoid the hassles of bounced checks

For less than $40 per month, you will receive a merchant account for
accepting all major credit cards, which INCLUDES your processing Terminal or software. You will receive checks by fax, You will receive a free 800# with no monthly fees, and check collection free of charge. Whatever it is you are selling, weather it is to increase sales or get started, YOU WILL NEVER come across an offer such as this one, offering so much, for so little to start. Better yet, there is no risk to get started, since there is no application fee for your merchant account (unless you are a high-risk merchant, than a refundable application fee would apply). We are giving you every reason to consider our offer and get started immediately.

For more information please click on the link at the bottom of this e-mail and type 400ADand your telephone number in either the subject line or body of the e-mail. You will receive further information via telephone or e-mail.

Or call us directly: (813) 508-2676 during business hours, or fax us 24 hours(813) 532-6996 please use reference # 400Ad and your phone # in any communication to our company in order to qualify for your 800# setup, check collection, and checks by phone/fax software that comes with your Visa/MC/Amex merchant account.

We work with major companies enabling us to bring you the best services available in America without having to pay expensive middle-man fees. Our services have the following in common : Increasing your sales, increasing your collection efforts, increasing your customer traffic, and saving you money. We offer ATM services (placing a physical ATM in yourestablishment),
collection services, check collection software, check guarantee
services, fax-on-demand services, ACH wire transfer services, and telecommunication services to name a few. Contact us today and make us your one-stop shopping center for all your business needs.

NOTE : Only owners with undischarged bankruptcies (currently unresolved) will automatically declined from our merchant account (Visa/MC/Amex). They can still apply for all our other services, still priced at competitive, wholesale pricing.