"deathtraps..."

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 17:50:38 PST

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 20:50:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: "deathtraps..."

Charles,
Since you have it on tape, could you watch it again (I know, must be
torture) and find out stuff like production info? i.e. was it made by the
Discovery Channel, or just aired there, etc. Maybe if we can find out
who's responsible, having a few dozen rabid CP freaks sending them
EMail might encourage them to rebroadcast or maybe make purchasing info
available.

I've also scoured Discovery.com, Nat'l Geo's website, AltaVista and so on
to no avail. Someone posted a reference earlier to exn.net, which is part
of "Discovery Channel Canada" which is probably why Carl saw the show and
nobody else did.

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)