Our new page is here

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 1997 - 20:26:38 PST

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:26:38 -0500
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Our new page is here

Hello all,

Finally, our new web page is online, including this years seed offerings.
The CP Links page is in much need of refining, so please, save yourself the
frustration and DONT GO THERE!!! :-) There will be a list of plants
online soon (I know, what's soon?). The photo section is now online, a big
improvement over last year. We have also added a grow list. Inquiries as
to availabilty of plants on that list are welcomed. As policy, we tend to
only publicly offer plants that we have a fairly large surplus of,
therefore, many of our plants are not listed.

As always, if there are any hickups or bugs found (spelling too) please let
me know.

BTW, there is a postal strike in CANADA right now, so please do not place
any orders just yet. I'll put a posting up on the list when the strike is
over.

Best Regards,
Carl J. Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants