Nepenthes

From: Necropsy69@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 13:57:41 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:57:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Necropsy69@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes

Hey, guys, I wanted to warn you about this kid who thinks he has every type
of nepenthes. This dude is the biggest load o' crap! He gave me a deal for a
nepenthes rajah a couple weeks ago. He sold it to me for $20! He said I won't
have to pay until I receive my plants. Well, I never got the plant, and he's
been lying about every single thing since the time I ordered the plant. He
told me he wrote my adress wrong and all that crap, so he supposately sent
the rajah again. But, it hasn't got here.

Although I haven't lost any money or anything, when a person lies to you
about something like this, and you wait for the plant to arrive, and it never
arrives, you would get pretty pissed that you actually waited.

That's about it. I just wanted to warn you guys, so you wouldn't fall for it.
I knew his deal was too good to be true.

Behrad