CP Newsletter!

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 21:11:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 00:11:40 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Newsletter!

Hey, I finally got my first (September) issue of the Carnivorous Plant
Newsletter! Very nicely done for those involved. Now my only question
is, I paid for all of '97 and '96 issues... will these be coming soon?

Also, there was a renewal form for '98- should I renew now or wait for
the other issues mentioned above. I'm aware this should be emailed
elsewhere, but others may be encountering the same difficulty as me and
will probably benefit from a response here...

I really enjoyed the articles on Aldovandra... a plant I knew very
little about.

Cheers,
Paul

--