Re: REQ: Help with re-potting Venus Fly Trap

From: Fernando Olmos (E05609@itsgw5pilot.its.rmit.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 21:26:50 PDT

Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 14:26:50 +1000
From: Fernando Olmos <E05609@itsgw5pilot.its.rmit.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: REQ: Help with re-potting Venus Fly Trap

Thank you all for your replies, especially Charles. I have
yet to see my plants revive and I will give them till the
end of the month to do so (it is Spring here in Australia).
If by then they have not come back to life then I will start
again with some new plants (see you soon Collectors Corner).

Cheers,
Fernando

PS: I was using tap water, but they did not mind this for
over 2 years. This time I'll get distilled water.

--
  ,-._|\        Fernando J. Olmos (Analyst Programer)
 /      \       Information Technology Services