All-Red VFT

From: drake@erols.com
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 16:03:59 PDT

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:03:59 +0000
From: drake@erols.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: All-Red VFT

When I said that the 2 all-red VFTs I have I do not think CAN
turn green, I meant it. I am fairly certain that the amount of light
has no effect on their coloring.
     I recieved a very comprehensive and informative email response
concerning the all-red VFT from "lasseter@chemvx.chem.tamu.edu", who
suggested one possibility if indeed the all-red color is not caused by
light; unfortunately his email to me was lost when I deleted netscape
from the laptop to install Microsoft Explorer :( If he still has it
in his sent mail folder maybe he can post it here? :)
     I will probably let it go dormant during winter; if it turns
green then I will know, but as I said before, it seems like a
physiological abnormality.
     Maybe sometime soon I can get some pictures taking of them and
email them. Happy growin'

drake@erols.com