Lots of stuff

From: drake@erols.com
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 07:42:27 PDT

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:42:27 +0000
From: drake@erols.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lots of stuff

1) On the issue of "cool" and "warm" colors of the spectrum, thank you
to MMiller192@aol.com for his clarifying the issue in detail. I stand
by his words on the topic.

2) The strange Pinguicula I assume is a Pinguicula since it was
labeled "Butterwort" when I purchased it, and the others labeled as
such were the same plant, either meaning it is indeed a Butterwort or
I am potentially in the money for a partial refund (the plant came
with a few VFTs, two Sundews, and a Pitcher plant (excuse the common
terms, thats how it was labeled). The leaves looked like they were
secreting some sort of digestive fluid (no wet look but slightly shiny
and it seemed to respond to when I squeezed "fly guts" on it).

3) I deleted Netscape off my laptop and only have CP lists up to 1215
(and 1219) on the macintosh desktop, so how do I get the archives for
lists 1216-1218? And somebody had might as well mention the mail
address for listserv commands for this list while answering I suppose.
Thank you in advance. :)