VFT H-E-L-P (please)

From: Jessee G. Soler (jgsoler@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 17:33:38 PDT

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:33:38 -0700
From: "Jessee G. Soler" <jgsoler@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT   H-E-L-P (please)

Hi all,

        I just got two fly traps as a gift and have no Idea how to care for
them, I would aprecciate any help or information, is there a FAQ or a good
book? What's a good temp (day/night)?
If it requires a nocturnal heating what is the best source of heat? Do
they require a dormancy period? What does it mean (if anything) when the
leafs are red as opposed to green? Are previous posts to this list in a
searchable database somewhere?
Thank you,
if any of this information is a redundant to mostmember of this list and
would just clutter up mailboxes please send it to my personal mail -
jgsoler@earthlink.net

Thanks again,
Jessee G Soler