Re: Thank you all!!!!

From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 02:24:55 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 05:24:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Thank you all!!!!

Hello all! Brian here....I would like to thank you all for the vigorous
,my supplies are almost diminished :( However, i did save one 10 plant
package for whoever may be interested on the listserve. Available plants
are; N.Blakei, N.alata"elongatated peristome", N. oiensis x mixta, N. Holland
Hybrid, N. Manny Herraras, N. burkei x khasiana, N. ventrata, N. Rokko,
N.Effulgent koto, and N. chelsonni irregulata..,, {10 for $ 80} ,plus 3.00
s&h.....Anyone who wants them,email me for details. I hope no one thinks i'm
trying to use the listserve for sales! I'm just trying to offer fellow cp'ers
a good chance to increase their collections, while increasing my greenhouse
space. Plus, It's a killer price for a plant package!! Thanks again to all
for a warm response!!!! Enjoy CP.....Bri