A Good CP Book

From: MARK POGANY (MARKP@CRSCMS.COM)
Date: Sun Sep 14 1997 - 22:03:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 01:03:45 -0400
From: MARK POGANY <MARKP@CRSCMS.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A Good CP Book

After thoroughly dog-earing my CP books over the years I can say without
a doubt the best information can be found inside the pages of
CARNIVOROUS PLANTS OF THE WORLD by James and Patricia Pietropaolo
(Timber Press: Portland, Oregon). I also find this book quite prevalent
in most large bookstores. It seems to be the title on hand when no other
CP books are.

I've been wondering for a long time now...how can a nursery (namely
Peter Paul's) that produced this great book have garnered such a
tarnished reputation? I have read the CP Digest archives and am well
aware of people's experiences with the place.

Just my two cents worth,

Mark Pogany
markp@crscms.com