Re: Overgrown Venus Fly Trap

From: Ricell@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 25 1997 - 10:32:39 PDT

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:32:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ricell@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Overgrown Venus Fly Trap

There are probably several plants all growing closely together here. Look
closely at the base of the plant and if you see new leaves emerging from
several points then you can easily divide these into several uncrowded Venus
Flytraps. Just carefully knock the soil off the roots and separate the
plants. Plant them up in something like long fiber sphagnum moss or peat
moss and sand mixed 2:1.